Reset Financial Inc.
5015-118 Ave NW
Edmonton, Alberta, T5W 1B8.
(the “Contact Information”)
- “Content” means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to, subsisting on, or accessible from the Site, including information related to any Product or Service;
- “Product” or “Service” means any product or service advertised on the Site which a customer can apply for and/or purchase from Reset;
- “We“, “Us,” “Our”(regardless of capitalization) or “Reset” means Reset Financial Inc., including any affiliates, subsidiaries, or otherwise related corporations or entities;
- “You” or “Your” (regardless of capitalization) means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
- We seek to make this Site as accessible as possible. If you have any problems accessing this Site or the content contained on it, please contact us at using the Contact Information provided above.
2. Restrictions On Use
- The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- not to defame or disparage anybody or make comments of an obscene, derogatory or offensive manner or otherwise use the Site or its Content in a way that brings us or any third party into disrepute or causes us to be liable to any third party;
- not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing; and
- that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site and shall be solely responsible for keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to the Site for any reason and at our sole discretion, with or without notice to you.
3. Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in the Site (including without limitation all Content) are owned by us and/or our licensors. We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (which include without limitation all copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world.
4. Submitting Information to the Site
- You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of any information provided by you to us on the Site, as well as for restricting access to your computer, device or media system platform. If you discover, or have reasonable reason to believe, that anyone other than you used or is using your information for the purposes of obtaining a Product or Service from us, or of any other security breach involving the Site, you must immediately contact us using our Contact Information provided in this document.
- Where our Site enables you to communicate with us and/or other users of the Site, including but not limited to through the use of email, fillable forms, surveys, blogs, chatrooms, discussion boards, or other similar platforms, you may not use the Site to transmit harmful or offensive (e.g., violent, obscene, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise illegal) communications or material which might otherwise bring us or the Site into disrepute. Although we reserve the right to monitor, edit, review or remove discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and similar communications on the Site from time to time, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from any Content posted on the Site nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamatory statement, obscenity or inaccuracy contained in any such information.
- Each time that you access the Site, you represent and warrant to us that:
- you are accessing the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes;
- you are not accessing the Site for the purposes of any dispute or litigation involving us; and
- you are not accessing the Site for any illegal purpose or to advertise, solicit or communicate with other users for any commercial purpose.
- Upon providing us with your email address, you may receive emails regarding us and our Product and Service offerings. You can opt out of these emails at any time by using the unsubscribe feature located in the footer of such emails. You cannot opt out of electronic communications in the form of general notices on the Site to all users.
- We strive to ensure the security of your data contact information, however, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not circumvent our security measures.
5. Accuracy of Information and Availability of the Site
- While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the Site’s continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
- We may immediately, and without prior notice, suspend and/or terminate your ability to access the Site, either entirely or in part, for any reason including, without limitation:
- if we have determined that your use has created or potentially created risk or legal exposure for us; or
- in response to requests by law enforcement or other government agencies.
- You acknowledge and agree that any termination or suspension of your access to the Site may be made by us in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Site.
6. Hyperlinks and Third Party Websites
7. Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, all Content accessed on or through the Site, or a website to which the Site is linked, is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the Site, or a linked website by any party other than us, or the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked website. Except as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked website, or a user’s reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked website. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other Content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, Product, Service, or other Content.
- You agree that Reset, its officers, directors, employees, and/or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, equity or under any other legal theory, for any personal injury, loss, accident or death or any direct, indirect, punitive, consequential, incidental or special damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site, or a linked website, or for any delay or inability to use the Site, or a linked website, even if we are made aware of the possibility of such injury, loss, accident, death or damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses, malware or malicious software which may infect a user’s equipment or devices, failure of the Site to be compatible with your hardware or software, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication or interconnect lines or fiber, or other connectivity problems ( e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, loss of data, operator errors, strikes or other labour problems or any force majeure event. We cannot and do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, error free or secure access to the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any amount that exceeds the aggregate of all amounts paid by you to us for any Product and/or Service.
- Applicable laws may not allow for a limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, in which case the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. However, even if this is the case, in no event shall our total liability for all damages, losses and causes of action and costs and expenses (including legal fees) whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or under any other legal theory, related to your use of, or the inability to use, the Site exceed the aggregate of all amounts paid by you to us.
- The Content published on the Site or a linked website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we specifically disclaim any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Changes are periodically made to the information and Content posted on the Site or linked websites, and we may make improvements or changes to the Site, including all Content at any time.
- You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Reset and its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, administrators and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties“) from and against all liabilities, claims, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis and any other fees and expenses incurred for investigating or defending any action or threatened action, as well as settlement costs) which any of the Indemnified Parties may suffer or incur in connection with any claim arising out of or resulting from:
- Your use or misuse of the Site, including its Content;
- Your use or misuse of any linked websites; and,
- Your violation of any law or third party rights.
- Without derogating from or excusing your obligations under this section we reserve the right (at your expense), but are not under any obligation, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to an indemnification by you even if you choose to defend or settle it. You agree not to settle any matter that is subject to an indemnification by you without first obtaining our express approval.
- You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations in these terms to any other person.